Tuesday, September 27, 2005

I want my iPod and I want it now!

I am a huge iPod fan. I am also a fan of collecting new music that is not on the radio and giving new bands a break. Which is why I am updating my music collection so when I get my iPod (and can afford to buy it after the holidays) I will be all ready to go.

I am also a marketer and am entering all the contests I can to win an iPod! I love listening to my cable company's music channels commercial free and hearing cool, new bands. I think we are going to witness a huge change in the music industry and how people carry their music around. I still can't believe there are entire companies out there that just sell iPod accessories. I need to find a hot trend and jump on it sooner next time! Rock on, peace out.

www.apple.com
Did you know you can get free personalization on iPods? I have ordered two for my company trade show giveaways. It's pretty cool. Put your name on it so you know it's yours!

No comments: