Monday, December 19, 2005

Small Business Marketing Help is Here

As a business to business marketer, I have garnered much experience in the areas of technology with a splash of agency work as well. I am currently a one person marketing department and I handle all aspects of corporate marketing communications. I handle advertising (both print and online), public relations, trade shows, marketing collateral and all marketing projects for a software company.

I have recently started working freelance on small business marketing projects for some local companies. It is amazing all of the companies out there who are looking for marketing professionals for projects but who do not have the budget or workload to staff a full time marketer.

With that in mind, I have started freelance marketing for small businesses. Jen Marketing is my new creation designed to help entrepreneurs and small businesses handle their advertising, marketing and PR on a project basis. Looking for a freelance marketer? Seeking a marketing consultant? Need help with some projects that you don't have time for? Need help writing and distributing a press release? Just need some research done? Give me a shout. I can help with your small business marketing and small business advertising needs large or small.

Jen Marketing.com freelance project marketer - all things marketing. Marketing, advertising, events, web research, PR, Collateral, Web marketing, flyers, newsletters & more! Because you have work to do. Let's get started.

Jen Marketing. Do More.

www.jenmarketing.com
Freelance marketer
Project marketer
Marketing consultant
Advertising consultant
PR consultant
Trade show coordinator
Small business marketer
Small business advertiser
Small business public relations

No comments: