Monday, September 15, 2008

Disney bound, food allergies and all.

Well we are almost ready to go. I will issue a full report upon return. We have a reservation at the Rose & Crown in England at Epcot and will be eating in the condo for most of the week.

I am worried about family giving my daughter unsafe snacks as I'm still educating them of the importance to read labels. We will see how it goes.

I found some one piece swim suits on sale for my oldest daughter today on clearance for $2.80 each. Score! And they are Hannah Montana and High School Musical suits with hair bands. Woo hoo!

Also scored swimsuit coverups for both girls. Is it just me or are some of these girls swim suits too revealing like bikinis? My girls will wear one pieces for many years to come.

Just random thoughts from a pre-vacation panicked mom.

Have a great holiday weekend everyone! Be safe.

No comments: