Thursday, March 31, 2005

Adopt A Platoon - Support Our US Soldiers Abroad

I adopted my second soldier recently through Adopt A Platoon. It is a great non-profit organization that connects soldiers with pen pals in the US. Both of my soldiers are in Iraq. One is coming home soon and the other is there until this Fall. Although I don't necessarily agree with the war, I wanted to do something positive and show support to those who are sacrificing their lives for our freedom.

Please visit Adopt A Platoon or spread the word to someone who is interested in helping and make a soldier's day a little bit better.

www.adoptaplatoon.org

Supporting a soldier is a gift we give ourselves as they serve on our behalf! We support them asking nothing in return except for the honor of letting them know they are appreciated and never forgotten!

No comments: