Tuesday, May 17, 2005

War Damn Eagle. Auburn University Rocks.

I just wanted to note that Auburn University is one of the best experiences of my life. I recommend it for all college bound students. And last year's perfect football season was the icing on the cake. We hadn't been to the Sugar Bowl since 1988. That was awesome.

It's a quaint small college town with pride and love of the alma mater. It's a great college to send your kids to. When I run into people wearing Auburn clothes, we always say "War Eagle" to each other and talk like we are old friends. My sister thinks it's the weirdest thing. She went to South Carolina and they don't have that kind of brotherhood building saying.

www.auburn.edu


Not sure if you have seen this yet...its the 2005 pre-game football trailer they will be showing this year before the team comes out on the field.

http://www.auburn.edu/~chavdhk/AuburnPregame05.mpeg

"Believe me on this. Please. I have descended into college football's Grand Canyon. I have stood in its Alps. I have gazed at its ocean sunset. I have attended a game at Jordan-Hare Stadium in Auburn, Ala. And I've been changed forever." – Bud Poliquin

No comments: